LIC’s Asha Deep-II Table No-121
Premium Ceasing Age : 65 Premium Ceasing Term : 0
LIC’s Asha Deep 2 Life Insurance Policy
LIC Asha Deep Plan Cover the risk of four major ailments namely, Cancer (malignant), Paralytic stroke resulting in permanent disability, Renal failure of both kidneys or Coronary artery diseases where by pass surgery has been done.
During the term of the policy, if the life assured is afflicted by any of the major ailments listed above and the same is established as per rules (in case of Coronary artery disease, the life assured must have undergone the by-pass surgery), the policyholder will be eligible for the following benefits, provided, the policy is in force for the full sum assured.
• Immediate payment of 50% of the sum assured.
• Waiver of premiums falling due from the policy anniversary immediately following I date on which the conditions for the eligibility to the benefits are established.
• Payment of an amount equal to 10% of the sum assured, every year commencing from the policy anniversary falling on or after the date of affliction and ending with the policy anniversary preceding the date of maturity or the date of death of the life assured, whichever is earlier.
• Payment of balance 50% of the sum assured and vested bonuses on the date of maturity or on death of life assured, whichever is earlier. The bonuses will be calculated on the full sum assured even though 50% of the sum assured would have been paid earlier.
A lien for a period of one year will be imposed on all policies under this plan. That is, if the life assured is afflicted by any of the four ailments mentioned above and its onset falls within a period of one year from the date of issue of first premium receipt, then the policyholder will not be eligible for additional benefits mentioned under sub-section (a) above.
If the life assured does not get afflicted by any of the diseases mentioned above, the full sum assured and vested bonuses will be paid on the date of maturity or on death of the life assured, whichever is earlier.
Brief description of major ailments covered under this plan with relevant definition (medical terms referred herein will bear meaning as given in the Butter worth’s Medical Dictionary).
It is the presence of uncontrolled growth and spread of malignant cells. The definition ‘cancer’
includes leukaemia, lymphomas and Hodgkin’s disease.
This excludes non-invasive carcinoma(s) in-situ, localised non-invasive tumour(s) revealing early malignant changes and tumour(s) in presence of HIV infection or AIDS; any skin cancer excepting malignant melanoma(s) are also to be included.
(Cerebro-vascular accidents): Death of a portion of the brain due to vascular causes such as
Haemorrhage (cerebral), Thrombosis (cerebral),Embolism (cerebral) causing total permanent
disability of two or more limbs persisting for 3 months after the illness.
• Transient! Ischaemic attacks;.
• Stroke-like syndromes resulting from Head injury:
• Intracranial space occupying lesions like abscess, traumatic hemorrhage and tumour;
• Tuberculous meningitis, pyogen meningitis and meningococcal meningitis.
It is the renal failure stage due to chronic irreversible failure of both the kidneys. It must be well documented. The life assured must produce evidence of undergoing regular haemodialysis and other relevant laboratory investigations and doctors certification. Coronary artery disease where the pass surgery has been actually done:
The use of surgery on the advice of a consultant cardiologist to correct narrowing or blockage of one or more coronary arteries.
• Non-surgical techniques such as the use of either balloon or laser via a catheter introduceE through the arterial system are excluded.
• Nature of evidence required to establish eligibility for benefits under this plan will be as stipulated by the corporation.
Sum Assured and vested Bonus on maturity.
Natural: If the life assured is not afflicted by any of the specified ailments, the legal heirs get the full Sum assured + Accrued bonus.
Accidental: Accidental benefits available to the life assured whether afflicted or not afflicted by any of the specified ailments
The Asha Deep II (with profits) policy is best suited for people if they anticipate or have a family history of serious diseases like Cancer, Paralysis, Renal failure and Coronary disease.
For buy/ purchase online this Insurance Policy Contact us for free quotes Calculations Review, Chart, Plan Presentaion on LIC’s Ashadeep-2 Life Insurance Policy. Our LIC of India’s Authorised Agent/ Insurance Advisor will Contact you within 24 hrs. Write here.