Welcome to Avdhoot Investment
The World of Insurance, Investment & Finance is Avdhoot Investment i.e. Ahmedabad based Wealth Management Services says Life is full of uncertainties can be sure of your today but not about the unpredictable tomorrow. And hence, you toil hard all through life only to ensure that your family's tomorrow is secure, comfortable and relaxed. You want the best for your near and dear ones now and always. As your insurance agent trust me to guide you best through the right insurance plans for your family that not only take into account Your protection requirements but also the need for wealth at regular intervals only to ensure that you recieve the best out of life itself for. Taking invaluable products and services to customers' doorstep across Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India via our authorized agent.
- Avdhoot Investment is One-Stop Supermarket for Insurance, Investment & Financial Products Since 1996. You may Compare here or Apply Online to Buy/ Purchase or renew Policies here.
- Delivering Life Insurance Products Like Endowment Plans, Whole Life Plans, Unit Linked Insurance Plans, Retirement Plans, Pension Plans, Child Plans, Investment Plans, Money Back Plans, Recurring Plans, Single Premium Policy etc. by Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC of India).
- Non-Life Insurance Products of Oriental Insurance, New India Assurance, National Insurance, United India Insurance, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance & many more companies Like Car Insurance, Personal Accident, Fire protection Insurance, Shop Keeper, Office Insurance, Workman Compansation Policy, Marine Insurance, Student Insurance, Visitors Insurance, Travel/Overseas Insurance, Health Insurance, Mediclaim etc.
- We also provide New IPO/ FPO printed forms to regular customers. Know the Grey Market Premium here.
- Attractive Interest Rates on Company Fixed Deposits compare to Bank Deposits.
- Information of Small Saving Schemes by Government of India Post Office: KVP, NSC, MIS, PPF, Recurring (RD), Term Deposits, Senior Citizens Schemes.
- Govt. of India Tax Saving Bonds, Infrastructure Bonds, REC Bonds, RBI Bonds etc.
- Get Free Alerts vis SMS, Chat, Social Network and Email for Premium Reminders, Birthday, Anniversary, Maturity, New Products launching etc.
LIC’s JEEVAN SHIKHAR (Plan No.837), a close ended plan which would be open for sale from 11th January, 2016 upto 31st March 2016. The Unique Identification Number (UIN) for LIC’s Jeevan Shikhar plan is 512N305V01. This number has to be quoted in all relevant documents furnished to the Policyholders and other users (public, distribution channels, etc.).LIC’s Jeevan Shikhar is a non-linked, with-profit, single premium plan which provides for high level of death cover during the policy term. Under this plan, the Proposer/ Life Assured will have an option to choose the Maturity Sum Assured and the single premium payable will depend on the chosen amount of Maturity Sum Assured and age of the life assured. The benefits and other details of this plan are given below.
Benefits: a) Death Benefit: On death during first five policy years: Before the date of commencement of risk: Refund of single premium excluding service tax and extra premium, if any, without interest. After the date of commencement of risk: Basic Sum assured i.e. 10 times the tabular single premium shall be payable. On death after completion of five policy years but before the stipulated Date of Maturity: Basic Sum assured i.e. 10 times the tabular single premium along with Loyalty Addition, if any, shall be payable. The Tabular single premium mentioned above does not include any extra premium or taxes and is before applying any rebate.
b) Maturity: On the Life assured surviving to the end of the policy term, the Maturity Sum Assured along with Loyalty Addition, if any, shall be payable.
c) Loyalty Addition: The policies under this plan shall be eligible for share in surplus (profits) in the form of Loyalty Addition, depending upon the experience of the Corporation. The Loyalty Addition, if any, shall be payable at such rate and on such terms as may be declared by the Corporation, on death or surrender, provided the policy has run for at least five policy years or on policyholder surviving to the maturity.
Eligibility Conditions and Restrictions: a) Minimum Entry Age : 6 years (completed) b) Maximum Entry Age : 45 years (nearer birthday) c) Mode of premium payment : Single premium d) Minimum Maturity Sum Assured : Rs.1, 00,000/- e) Maximum Maturity Sum Assured : No Limit f) Policy Term : 15 years Except for minimum Maturity Sum Assured of Rs.100000/-, higher Maturity Sum Assured than this amount shall be in multiple of Rs. 20000/- only. Age at entry for the Life Assured is to be taken as age nearer birthday except for the minimum age at entry i.e. 6 years, where it is in completed years. Date of commencement of risk: In case the age at entry of the Life assured is less than 8 years nearer birthday, the risk under this plan will commence from one day before the policy anniversary coinciding with or immediately.